- prefecture: Tokyo
- Country: Japan
- Zip/Postal Code: 100-0005
- Listed: November 8, 2018 11:11 PM
- Expires: 120 days, 8 hours
SEATONGUE is a major translation company based in the dynamic South East Asia region. We provide full translation, language support, and localization services, not only for documentation, but also for websites, software, and hardware localization.
We’re now looking for Japanese Language Coordinator to join our team.
Japanese Language Coordinator:
1- Job Responsibilities
• Ensure high quality service provided to all our customers
• Hire good calibers to build translation team.
• Expand the freelancers database.
• Qualify/Support the team linguistically and technically
• Keep the team up to date with translation tools and technologies
• Participate in quality assurance process through checking random samples and signing-off tests.
• Manage all client feedbacks and take part in arbitration when needed
• Classify and rank translators for better work assignments
• Apply the corporate policies and procedures regarding quality, evaluation and performance
• Prepare performance appraisals
• Manage the work volume and take proper actions to align the expected volume with team capacity.
• Coordinate with other departments for smooth work operation.
2- Education & Work Experience Requirements:
• Full command of Japanese (native) and English languages.
• A degree in translation or linguistic studies is preferred.
• 10- 15 years of experience in translation/administration.
• Strong managerial, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Sense of urgency: ability to set priorities, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines.
• Big picture orientation with superior attention to accuracy and detail.
• Strong commitment to working in a team environment and demonstrated sense of valuing collaboration.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and salary expectation to Ms. Shaimaa El-Nakib; Regional Language Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
177 total views, 1 today