2/15 Intl. Valentine Party Tokyo @ RAKAN TOKYO Roppongi * 3.5h All-You-Can-Drink * Girls:FREE * 1000円OFF
- prefecture: Tokyo
- Country: Japan
- Listed: February 13, 2019 1:05 AM
- Expires: 21 days, 10 hours
Join us on Friday, February 15 at the newly opened RAKAN TOKYO in Roppongi to meet lots of internationally minded Japanese friends as well as many foreigners currently staying in the craziest city on this planet.
Enjoy 3.5h All-You-Can-Drink and make lots of cool new buddies at the same time, but you probably won’t remember any of them next day 😉
1000 Yen OFF with reservation and all details at:
2/15 Happy Valentine Party @ RAKAN TOKYO http://www.tokyoparty.org/party.php?lang=en&p=tokyo_intl_party
2/16 NEW Intl. Party Shibuya @ VANDALISM http://www.tokyoparty.org/party.php?lang=en&p=international_friends_party –
Japanese: 1000 Yen
Foreigners: 1000 Yen (Special: Foreign Girls will be FREE !!)
Birthday Present: FREE Admission, if your birthday is in February.
– Every week, lots of people join Tokyo’s #1 International Party !!
– Make lots of new friends currently staying in this crazy city
– 3.5 hours All-You-Can-Drink Cocktails, Beer, Softdrinks etc.
– ‘Cause the best night you will never remember 😉
– Make new Japanese friends and improve your Japanese skills.
– Find romance or just have great talks in a cool international space.
– The party is what you make it!!!
2/15 (Fri) Happy Valentine’s Party Tokyo @ RAKAN TOKYO Roppongi
20:00~23:30 — Map: https://goo.gl/maps/r3cmxwRbp6u
Address: Coco Roppongi Bldg. 4F,[masked] Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Details at http://www.tokyoparty.org/party.php?lang=en&p=tokyo_intl_party
2/16 (Sat) NEW International Friends Party Tokyo @ VANDALISM Shibuya
20:00~23:00 — Map: https://goo.gl/maps/bmJF5TfjASx
Address: Ota Bldg. B1F, 26-9 Udagawacho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Details at http://www.tokyoparty.org/party.php?lang=en&p=international_friends_party
Good News!!! We have reached 7000 Facebook Fans and will update you about the date of our FREE Facebook Party for all of our fans very soon!!! In case you haven’t clicked “Like” yet, you can still do so now in order to get a FREE Admission ticket for the upcoming Facebook Party.
Everybody is welcome, so tell your friends and join us.
183 total views, 2 today