12/7 Tokyo International Friends Party @ RAKAN TOKYO Roppongi * 3.5h All-You-Can-Drink * Girls:FREE * 1000円OFF
- prefecture: Tokyo
- Country: Japan
- Listed: December 5, 2018 10:40 PM
- Expires: 80 days, 8 hours
Join us on Friday, December 7 at the newly opened RAKAN TOKYO in Roppongi to meet lots of internationally minded Japanese friends as well as many foreigners currently staying in the craziest city on this planet.
Enjoy 3.5h All-You-Can-Drink and make lots of cool new buddies at the same time, but you probably won’t remember any of them next day 😉
1000 Yen OFF with reservation and all details at:
12/7 Intl. Friends Party @ RAKAN TOKYO http://www.tokyoparty.org/party.php?lang=en&p=tokyo_intl_party –
12/8 Intl. Party Shibuya @ LAUREL TOKYO http://www.tokyoparty.org/party.php?lang=en&p=shibuya_friends_party –
Japanese: 1000 Yen
Foreigners: 1000 Yen (Special: Foreign Girls will be FREE !!)
Birthday Present: FREE Admission, if your birthday is in December.
– Every week, lots of people join Tokyo’s #1 International Party !!
– Make lots of new friends currently staying in this crazy city
– 3.5 hours All-You-Can-Drink Cocktails, Beer, Softdrinks etc.
– ‘Cause the best night you will never remember 😉
– Make new Japanese friends and improve your Japanese skills.
– Find romance or just have great talks in a cool international space.
– The party is what you make it!!!
12/7 (Fri) Tokyo Intl. Friends Party @ RAKAN TOKYO Roppongi
20:00~23:30 — Map: https://goo.gl/maps/r3cmxwRbp6u
Address: Coco Roppongi Bldg. 4F,[masked] Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Details at http://www.tokyoparty.org/party.php?lang=en&p=tokyo_intl_party
12/8 (Sat) NEW International Friends Party Tokyo @ LAUREL TOKYO Shibuya
20:00~23:00 — Map: https://goo.gl/maps/DnEzoTkwUAz
Address: SK PLAZA Bldg. B1F,[masked] Dogenzaka, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo
Details at http://www.tokyoparty.org/party.php?lang=en&p=shibuya_friends_party
As soon as we reach 7000 Facebook “likes”, we will say “Thank You” by inviting all of our Facebook Fans to a completely FREE Party!!! In case you haven’t clicked “Like” yet, you can still do so now in order to get a FREE Admission ticket for the upcoming Facebook Party.
Everybody is welcome, so tell your friends and join us.
21 total views, 1 today